Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Journey: Existential Crisis

About two weeks ago I played the game "Journey" by Thatgamecompany. It was amazing. Up there in my top 5 favorite games along with Shadow of the Colossus.

Here's my comic for Journey that I did for Dorkly. Details follow.

For those of you that might want individual panels for desktop backgrounds or if you'd like a print of one (or all) of the panels, please e-mail me at:

julialepetitart@gmail.com

Also, be sure to view the comic over at Dorkly.com! Support the site!








1 comment:

Meghu said...

Existential Crisis is that moment or stage of life, when one reconsiders his existence, or starts finding for the reason of his existence on Earth.They start to generate negative thoughts about his existence.it can turn to be a psychological disorder.