Thursday, November 12, 2009

Adobe Illustrator Piece II

So I made a little progress on my current Adobe Illustrator piece. I think I hit a few snags. A few.. mental.. snags. "Brain farts" as my friend calls them. Im up to the tedious work of the work and I've lost steam. My enthusiasm has dwindled.. I'm sure it'll come back once I work more into it.
A few changes from my original design. For one, my Professor asked if the scene was a mural on the boys wall. It's not. But the original wallpaper color scheme suggested as much. I'm hopefully solving this by changing the panels to warm colors and later I'll be adding a lit lamp to warm the whole situation a little.
I need to research waves too to make it not look like mountain caps..
Another snag I've hit is the boy. So I just threw him in. Ill define him later. Drawing children.... not my favorite thing to do...
Heres what I have so far:

No comments: